Brady B-593 Raised Panel Labels

They look nice...

I just can not justify 1,500...not now, maybe next year, I get mine for around 3 dollars each, I don't know if thats bad or good?

anyone have a good supplier? or hey Charles...I'll give you 1.50 each?? ;) then you can recoup your 1,500 my issue is 30 a month (I hope)
22 mm, 2 lines each

PS..anyone notice the picture on the website? toggle sw ON/OFF...label says "DO NOT TURN OFF" why have the switch? temptation?? :D

It would probably be worth it. I hate having to beg the local engraver for four tags right away. It's not worth their time.

I get alot of specs requiring black or white platic with engraved lettering. I would not be able to use these printed labels 1/2 the time or I would do it.

Anyone know of anything similar that engraves the lettering in that price range?

Nice unit but personally I like the reverse engraved tags Pretty much a piece of colored plastic with a clear layer of plastic over top. The letters are engraved from the back of the label then filled with paint. It gives the front a smooth finish that is legible in the harshest environments after many years

g.robert said:
It would probably be worth it. I hate having to beg the local engraver for four tags right away. It's not worth their time.

I get alot of specs requiring black or white platic with engraved lettering. I would not be able to use these printed labels 1/2 the time or I would do it.

Anyone know of anything similar that engraves the lettering in that price range?

We bought a Roland EGX-30 last year, and are very pleased with it. The machine and software were about $2,300. A 12"x24" sheet of plastic costs us $8, and we can cut out as many tags as we can fit on the sheet. It's saved us a lot of time, money, and headaches compared to getting the local trophy shop to try and fit in a few tags for a rush order. Plus, we can have basically any color plastic we need overnight if necessary.