Braking ??

Especially the part about me being willing to haul off the Flexpak(s) and motor(s). I wouldnt want y'all to be burden with the problem of disposal.

rsdoran said:
I am only a couple hours away...besides I called first dibs.

Oh...I thought it was first come...But since your so much closer you'll win the race anyway... So much for the 50 hp go-cart...yep still work'n on that..

Have fun with your new drive & motor Ron.

Similar Topics

Let's say I have an inverter fed three phase induction motor drive where in the braking phase (when the motor operates in a generator mode) the...
Replies
Views
I need some clarifications from VFD experts. I have a project with a vibratory conveyor that must be stopped relatively quickly. Stopping is once...
Replies
Views
Hello all. I have a parts elevator in a very dirty environment. I have used VFD's a lot over the years but I have never had to have one with a...
Replies
Views
I haven't done many applications with braking resistors, but we just put one in for a customer on a 60HP application for a centrifuge. We're...
Replies
Views
Hi, have an issue with a Powerflex 70 that has been installed with braking resistors. The resistors are sitting at 200 degrees Celsius. The...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom