Brodersen Message Display - Any users?

robbo

Lifetime Supporting Member
HI Fella's.

I have a client with a UCT32 display that craps out after about a minute after booting up.

I downloaded the manual for the display but it doesnt do a step by step for an upload procedure.

Its a bit too risky for me to work on just at the moment. The plant cant process if I break this thing any worse.

I just want to upload whats in it, and throw a red lion screen into it instead to talk to what I think is a idec plc - will confirm in the next few days.

ANyone got a walk thru guide on connecting to the unit with a laptop and doing a simple upload? Any regular users on the board that can hold my hand a bit with this problem,. please let me know

Tah :)

Similar Topics

Have anyone undergone job like replacement of Serck Telementry Outstations with Brodersen RTUs? Please give steps and hurdles in this job.
Replies
Views
hi everyone, i have problem regarding Audit in FTV ver 12,In audit message "service disruption:<HMI server name>:<SERVICE NAME>" message logged,i...
Replies
Views
Is there a way to add a local message display to Studio 5000 View Designer? If its there, I’m not finding it. I have used them in older versions...
Replies
Views
Hello, I made a change in alarm setup in factory view studio, where I changed a alarm message text. After that I made a run application and...
Replies
Views
I have a safety PLC AB that is stuck trying to charge the capacitor and will not do anything. No communication or anything can be done. Is there...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom