Bullet Velocity measurement

Ramsri

Hi all,
I need to find out the velocity of the bullet in one application. Can anyone suggest me on this since this is my first of this kind of application. I am worried about the speed and the time of the bullet here. How can i make this thing possible to happen?

Ramsri

I've done it, but with many problems. Started as project for my customer, at the end I've finished it on my own. There are lot of potential problems, like sensor latency etc...Tell us what you got, and we will try to help you. What is expected speed of bullet?

Buy a gun chronograph rated for the expected speeds. Don't try to roll your own. You might be able to find one that can communicate the results to your controller of choice.

Similar Topics

Good day all. I would like to connect a Mac Bullet Valve cartridge to my MicroLogix 1200 PLC. The Mac Bullet Valve shall be used as an output to...
Replies
Views
Good day all. I have a some MAC bullet valve catrtidges (BV210A-CA1-00-BEH0-CTC). They control vacuum for suction cups that pick up various...
Replies
Views
I have used a few different ways to program sequencial events in PLC's. Is there a rock solid way to make sure your sequence gets followed? I'm...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I am having a problem with my servo motor and I'm absolutely stuck as to why it wont run. Without any gearbox or any load attached to...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a reactor with a cascaded PID control for control of the batch and jacket inlet temperature. We throw in all the required...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom