Bus-Off DeviceNet Status reading from PLC

golftmd13

Does anyone know if its possible to pull a Bus-Off status from a DeviceNet card on a PLC that can be displayed to an HMI screen that the fault has occurred. If so how is it found? I found in the controller tags that you can look at the status on a node level but I'm looking for a level over the whole card/module.

What DeviceNet module in what PLC ?

All the Logix-family DeviceNet bridges include a Local:S:ScannerStatus tag that should tell you if the port is in a bus-off condition.

Similar Topics

Hi all, I am going to change an existing Beckhoff I/O system that currently is using CanOpen to Devicenet. I've been trying to figure out the...
Replies
Views
Hey all, I've been working with DeviceNet for 6 years now and have done several large projects. On a project we didn't get we were called in about...
Replies
Views
Hi good day PLC Talk Community. Can somebody please shed light on 1756-DNB Diagnotic Counters and what they mean. DNB Scanner Diagnostic...
Replies
Views
I am using a Beckhoff PLC and trying to convert a REAL to 2 WORDS to send over Modbus. Does anyone know how to do this? Also how would I convert...
Replies
Views
At my current job we have a relatively new system that has an Allen Bradley PLC as the main controller with some local I/O, but a lot of remote...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom