Buying Studio 5000

Thanks for the advice "I", but everything I do is well balanced for future, it is a primary concern of mine.

Also, I don't play in Detroit, Thank God!, but work with smaller companies that may not have massive budgets to upgrade and keep things going to put dinner on the table for employees.

For me - I have never used a CompactLogix in any build or upgrade.

Thats the only thing I use (for studio5000)... I have not used a ControlLogix in about 10 years, way to much of an overkill for the jobs I work on.

L33er said:
Get the standard version, no fancy ST, FB

9324M-RLDT20 $3700

Along the same lines... Mini 9324-RLD200ENE was under 1k last time I check, but you can only program Compact you can not program Control, but for me that works and I dont have to get a second out on my house when I need the software.