c-more programming

gatfu

I just purchased the c-more programming software ver 2.77 to program my new 15 in full color HMI. I am new and still learning the ins and outs. does anybody know how to change the basic screen changer buttons to use a custom button from my own .bmp library? I have figured out how to use custom images for bitmap buttons but i want to use a custom image for a screen change button. any help is greatly appreciated. also does anybody have any good links or resources for c-more programing and custom images for hmi's?

I haven't played with a C-More in a while (I use Red Lion now). A few workaround ideas if no one else has a better solution...

1.) Stick a bitmap on TOP of the screen change button. I just tried it in the simulator, and it still pushes the (hidden) button. Might want to confirm this works on your actual HMI first.

2.) Use a bitmap button to turn on a bit in the PLC, and have the PLC do the screen change.

🍻

-Eric