Cable and Driver Selection

AlanO

Hi Everyone,

Is there a spreadsheet or flow chart available for AB cable selection?

I'm still pretty new to plc programming but generally only work with AB products. When I first connect to a PLC it's usually trial and error to find what cable and RSLinx driver to use. I was going to start writing down the combinations I use so that I have a reference, but I thought I'd ask yinz first. Is something available from AB like a master reference or has someone with more experience than I already compiled this?

Often I search the forums here and find some direction. Thanks guys!

Alan

Similar Topics

Hello to everybody, can someone help me find the DRIVER for a FX-USB-AW cable, it's for a Mitsubishi PLC FX3u Help please... and thanks! :)
Replies
Views
Hi good morning all :) Is somebody has a backup driver for usb-serial converter SC09 for windows 7? The driver in the net that I downloaded is...
Replies
Views
Hi, dear friends . i have an USB-MPI cable for the programming of s7-300 PLC. i need to install the driver for this. do you know any link to...
Replies
Views
Neither the drivers on the ZELIO CD nor any drivers located here are working for my DELL Win7/64-bit unit. Windows just keeps saying it cannot...
Replies
Views
How can I get driver to work on Windows 7 for this cable ? Its for Zelio smart Relay PLC's
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom