Driver for Zelio SR2 USB01 cable

tomleveq

Neither the drivers on the ZELIO CD nor any drivers located here are working for my DELL Win7/64-bit unit. Windows just keeps saying it cannot locate the driver for this programming cable. HELP!!!🔨

I believe so but, please elaborate so I can be sure of what you are referring to. I ended up haing to load the driver onto a "Black Ops" laptop to get it to work (non-enterprise)
Thanks!

Similar Topics

OK, I thought I saved a few bucks buying a "new-open box" cable and it's the old version and SE doesn't support it, no driver available. Anybody...
Replies
Views
Hi: I just wanted to make a contribution because I've seen a lot of posts in the web regarding this subject. Here I attach the driver that works...
Replies
Views
Hi. does anyone have the zelio SR2 USB01 Driver - I bought the cable in the UK but without the driver I'm back in Africa now and realy need to...
Replies
Views
I have never used PLCs before. I need help connecting to this thing, nowhere can I find the drivers for it?
Replies
Views
Hi, I have an iFIX 5.5 project (Windows 7) that needs to be updated to version 6.5 (Windows 10). iFIX communicates with the "Siemens Industrial...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom