Calculator average value in plc Mitsubishi!

Huybm

Hi everybody!
I found alot of help in this forum, thanks very much about that. Now i have a problem about calculator average value but i dont know how to do that.
Example, we has 6 interger data value: d0, d1, d2, d3, d4, d5
I want the average value of them, notice that if one or more of them has value equal 0 then the value average must be of 5 (or 4, 3..) numbers...
ie: d0...d5= 12, 3, 0, 5, 0, 2 then the caculator is (12 + 3 + 5 + 2)/4 = 22,5 then i have FLT result to decimal
Sorry about my english http://www.plctalk.net/qanda/images/icons/icon11.gif
i need help, thanks alot.

Last edited:

Similar Topics

Dear PLCtalk Forum, I developed a generator for time-optimal trajectories with jerk limitation. You can access it online to calculate, display...
Replies
Views
I am currently working on a project to built a fully functional calculator through Ladder Logic Programming and could perform all forms of...
Replies
Views
while using PLC to control servo motors,it's necessary to find the e-gear ratio ... share an => Calculator for servo's E-gear ratio of screw...
Replies
Views
Hi; We have an HMI designed in RS View32 Build 6.30.16 in one of our machine. Operators want to have a calculator option in it just to ADD, SUB...
Replies
Views
Does anyone know of a way to have a simple calculator pop-up on a panelview? Or do I have to build my own in the PLC and link it to the HMI? I...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom