Can anybody help me? :)

Is your "RS5000" connected to a network?
Are you asking if you can control a PLC that is programmed with RS5000 using a cell phone?
You need a smart phone.
RDPLite works great.
I think they have an Android version as well.
Along with Archies AdvancedHMI
Good Luck!

what components do i need to install in my RS5000 to communicate it with a smartphone...? thanks so much for ur idea and time. i just want to knw more about the capabilities of PLC. im just a begginer. :)

Thanks.​

While I don't control RsLogix 5000 with my phone directly, I control my PC from my phone and tablet using Teamviewer. It is great on startups while testing I/O. I just have RsLogix 5000 open to my input tags and actuate the switches, push buttons, etc and verify they change states on my phone.

Similar Topics

I am in the process of replacing an Omron (made by Yaskawa) vfd that is on a machine. We are replacing it with a Yaskawa. The old vfd died and I...
Replies
Views
I keep all my Siemens licenses on a USB drive due to using it on multiple computers. I have not had a problem for years until last week when I...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm new to this Forum. Can anybody help me with following. I want to reprogram an old Matsushita (Panasonic) NAiS FP3 PLC. CPU model no...
Replies
Views
Need to address nc switch as no switch and nc switch as no switch or xic as xio switch and xio as xic switch in logix pro please...
Replies
Views
good day everybody pls is there anyone kind hearted to share how to protect FB,FC,SFC,SFB,OB. what i mean KNOW_HOW_PROTECT features in step by...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom