Can Citect access AB Powerflex VSD data directly?

Jesse1981

I have a Citect system and an Allen Bradley Powerflex700 vsd with hardwired controls. I would like to extract data from the powerflex700 via a 20-COMM-E module for displaying in Citect, however, am currently unable to find any records within Citect that specify an appropriate driver.

Has anyone had any similar projects with success? I do not have a plc to connect the VSD to at this point in time.

Similar Topics

Hi guys, I want to get data from Microsoft access database using vijeo citect cicode editor.. however, I don't understand what the coding in...
Replies
Views
Is there any way to access the disk I/O variables in citect V5.5, there is one tag available in the variables.dbf and it is defined as disk I/O...
Replies
Views
Hello, the system we use is Scada 7.5 series. We have usb key activ now we need additional key to make the system work, how do we solve this...
Replies
Views
So i've been at this for a long while, i have Citect Scada 2018, i have full access to everything but i can't seem to find any option or...
Replies
Views
Hello, i've been at this for months now, i tried creating accounts on the aveva website but it seems to never approve my accounts or at least when...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom