Is there any way to access the disk I/O variables in Vijio citect HMI??

HANYWEPCO

Is there any way to access the disk I/O variables in citect V5.5, there is one tag available in the variables.dbf and it is defined as disk I/O tag and I want to know what is the source of this tag and from where it is originated ?? I found CDK file that can not be open..

Is there any way to access the disk I/O variables in citect V5.5, there is one tag available in the variables.dbf and it is defined as disk I/O tag and I want to know what is the source of this tag and from where it is originated ?? I found CDK file that can not be open..

The source is the Disk PLC device, its just a virtual PLC.

Yes,but if I need to know this tag how or where calculated in the harddisk ,where exactly the calculation is done on the harddisk??In which file or folder??

The value is held in the cdk file, if there is any calculation it will be done in Cicode etc, think of a disk PLC as just a holding place for tags, there is no PLC functionality attached to it

Do a search and see where the tag is used.