Can you advise me type, model of signals BELL

Valera

Can you advise me type, model of signals for use as alarm signal for operators. It must has parametrs input 24V DC, output sound 70-90 dezibell. I intend install it in field plase, close to work place of operator on bar of conveyor. Field is bottling line and there is loud sound from machins.

Valera

RS components do plenty of sounders with beacons, like this one:-

C566796-01.jpg

They come in all shapes and sizes, the ones shown above come in 24v DC flavour with sound output of 106 to 115dB at 1m

Paul

Similar Topics

To begin, before the Trolls pop out, I know you get your tools/test your tools/find the right tools. Thats great, but at this point Im on a...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I'm having a problems with simatic s7-300 & sinamics s120 system. Some error code are being appeared,Now how can I fix these error...
Replies
Views
hello all... recently management level inculd my manager had ask me to do a task . where by currently we have small mixing plant (feedmill) where...
Replies
Views
Hey all, I have a question for all you independent contractors. I have a client I agreed to work for them for a low rate with the idea that it...
Replies
Views
:site: hello all.. i m need some advise for my upcoming project(work).. i been ask to develop a program from small size of mixing(batching...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom