Canadian Integration Company

ArcticSpabot

I am looking for an integrator in canada to finish up a project. Preferably in western Canada. I am in Thorsby Alberta, south west of Edmonton. It is a Motoman, A-B, Festo, SICK system. Any takers, or ideas / suggestions?

ArcticSpabot said:
I am looking for an integrator in canada to finish up a project. Preferably in western Canada. I am in Thorsby Alberta, south west of Edmonton. It is a Motoman, A-B, Festo, SICK system. Any takers, or ideas / suggestions?

Porter Engineering of Richmond BC,
MPM Engineering of Langley BC.
Altech, the are around Vancouver somewhere.

These are companies that normally do saw mill integration. They should be able to do just about anything you want. I know these guys. I see them year after year at trade shows. I have been in the field with some of them.

I can look up their e-mail address is necessary.

Peter Nachtwey