Can't communicate with RSLinx

Forat

Hi,

I am working with RSLogix 5000 and download this program into an RS Emulator.

Specifications:
RSLogix Emulate 5000
19.01.00 (CPR9 SR3)
controller: Emulator RSLogix Emulate 5000 controller

RSLogix 5000 Professional / Network Edition
19.01.00 (CPR9 SR3)
controller: RSLogix Emulate 5000 EmuLogix5868 controller 19.11

RSLinx Classic Professional
3.51.00 CPR9 SR5

Problem:
Some times when I try to download or go online, I get the following message:

"Failed to go online with controller. Can't communicate with RSLinx"
Error: 701-80042535

I go to the help and it says that I request to go online with a controller no longer supported, but that doesn't make any sense since at other times I can download the program and run it without any issues.

All I tried to do is closing RSLogix and opening it again or restarting the computer, and it goes away, but is there another solution where I don't have the reboot the system every time it happens.

I appreciate any help regarding my problem.

If any other information are need, I am ready to provide.

Regards,

Forat