Can't Connect to S7-1500 PLC

TS11894

Hello! I am able to ping the PLC, detect it through TIA, and flash LEDs. However, when I am unable to download/upload. All Online options are grayed out.

Has anyone encountered this issue?

What is the firmware version of the PLC and the software version, you can these in Online and Diagnostics. Then what is the firmware version you have set in the project, you can see that under Device configuration, double click the PLC and check the Catalog Information.

Similar Topics

Hello, this is a brand new task for me. I recently bought a particulate sensor and it communicates with UART protocol or I2C protocol. It came...
Replies
Views
Hello, guys. Need a help very badly. I have a TIA Portal 15.1 installed on a virtual machine and I'm trying to connect to the 1512SP F-1 PN PLC. I...
Replies
Views
I have a Micrologix 1500 that I cannot connect via micrologix/rs232 DF1 cable/driver. I have tried 3 different laptops, tried direct connect with...
Replies
Views
Hi Folks, I have a Micrologix 1500 Series C rev 9 with a 1761-net-AIC connected to a weight transmitter. Communicating via Modbus RTU as Master...
Replies
Views
So I have a Micrologix 1500 LSP that was running a test station, but suddenly stopped (while I was on vacation). It lights up with the power...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom