Can't download a project to A Panelview 300 Micro

bgtpha

I'm using a direct cable to its port. It says that's using protocol DH485 but when I try to download this project from PanelBuilder32 my only option is DF1. What can I do? Do I need to be bridged to a PLC to do it?

I believe you can:
a) use the PIC driver with the 2711-CBL-PM05 (provided your PC OS supports it)
b) use a 1761-NET-AIC as a bridge
c) use a 1747-UIC (not sure which cable(s))
d) use passthrough option (provided your PLC/SLC supports it)

Thanks all of you for your help.

Finally I got to the point. My first problem was working in a WinXP from a virtual machine using a serial-usb converter. It was a hell trying to configure everything. Then I installed PanelBuilder32 and RSLinx Classic Lite in our good old IBM laptop with a fully-operational serial port which works under W2000. Then I followed the steps in the manual (Workstation setting with PIC driver, using this driver for file tranfer). It was done in 5 minutes after I got all installed