Cant Upload AB Safety PLC Controller V21.03

dellis12265

I have a L72S with a L7SP safety PLC that I cannot upload from. I can however download the project with no issues. The software revision is 21.03 and firmware is 21.11. It hangs up on uploading data type tags and when I open the uploaded file it stops at the 1756-L7SP controller in the IO configuration tree. I have never seen this issue and was wondering if anyone here may have experienced this.

Thanks

I have seen similar behavior when the processor is connected to a plant network that has far too many other processors connected to the same network. If this is the case, isolate the processor from the network and try connecting.

Has this computer connected to this same processor earlier?

I have seen similar behavior when the processor is connected to a plant network that has far too many other processors connected to the same network. If this is the case, isolate the processor from the network and try connecting.

Has this computer connected to this same processor earlier?

Yes it may be out of connections. What network interface are you using? ENBT?

I am using an EN2T card. I have isolated the network and connected directly with the same results. FYI.. The issue does have Rockwell Support group stumped. Thanks for the feedback

Just to let everyone know. I was able to save the project as a.l5k file. Then convert it back to .ACD file. Download it to controller. Then the upload worked fine with no errors. Only issue with this is the safety signature now needs to be recreated.

Thanks for the feedback