Can't Upload Modicon TSX 57 PLC and Magelis HMI

I have a TSX P57102 PLC and XBTF024510 screen. The screen is connected from the 25 pin port to the term port on the plc. I tried to connect to the plc with the TSXPCU1030 cable that came with obsolete PL7 pro software that I bought. I tried a few different settings and baud rates and it would just time out. I also tried to transfer the HMI application with a null modem cable connected to the 9 pin port and the HMI said transferring at 115000 and then FAILED and restarted.

I have never used Modicon before and I am not sure of the default configurations or if they have been changed for the HMI and I can not get a copy the original programs.

Connect the Xbt to the aux port of the plc and connect the programming cable to the ter port. In your start menu(windows) go to programs->modicon->drivers manager. If this is a new plc then set your unitelway settings to default. In the drivers manager got to xway test and click connect. There should be no problem. If there is, click on the unitelway driver tab and click on the default driver once, then click apply. This should reset the driver. Go to xway again and try to connect.
Again I say that pl7 should have no problem running under XP