CCW Missing Any_To_Real Instruction

TimWilborne

Lifetime Supporting Member
Looks like I'm missing an instruction in CCW. It was there the other week. Anyone have any ideas on what I might have done? Here is a video showing the details.

https://youtu.be/hZFtRamkJPY

attachment.php

Copy of PID ON_OFF control.png

Use STOR. When you are in "Logix" theme, it changes the name of the instruction from Any_To_Real to whatever its called in Logix5000.

Yes, that is what the video shows. Still seems a little strange. STOR is String to Real, not exactly "Any to real". Plus the STOR isn't mentioned anywhere in the help.

So since we are on CCW missing.... anyone figure out how to address a output word? I am still using V12 but I cant find it