CCW quick question about Version number.

m0t

Hi, I am just learning CCW, finally got connected to a micro820. I'm wondering what the Version number means. The program that was already in the 820 was version 11, it seems that my default is version 12. Does that have to do with the hardware or the CCW software? In other words what does that version number refer to?

So, If I retrieve the program from the PLC, (ver 11) can I make modifications and write back in Version 12? Or must I stay in Ver 11?

If I write a brand new program, in version 12 can I just download it to the PLC and forget all about version 11?

Thanks.

My processor is flashed to v12 and software is running v12 but I have a v11 program that was made before the upgrade. No issues here.