CCW - UINT to DINT?

PLCs_are_fun

I apologize for the basic question but I have read the documentation and searched online and I'm still not getting it...

I want to convert UINT to DINT in CCW. I am able to do this using 16MOV instructions to map the individual bits, but I would like to do it with 1 COP instruction.

Src: my_UINT.0
Dest: my_DINT.0
Length: 16

gives a build error "too few parameters used"

Src: my_UINT
Dest: my_DINT
Length: 1

compiles but gives status code 0x06 "source data size is too small for copy"

Could someone please point me in the right direction?

Can you just MOV or assign the UINT to the DINT directly? There should be no issue.
More or less; see below.

CCW is akin to Fisher-Price toys.

@PLCs_are_fun: PLCs typically do not COPy individual bits, or use bit addressing to do so; XICs and OTEs are used for that. UINTs are DINTs are each groups of bits, and there are instructions to handle those groups.
Untitled.png