changeing ip of l35e

nathan.slade

Hi all
I have a oven that uses a l35e compactlogix processor and have just been able to get online with it. Now i would like to change the ip address in the processor so we don't have to change settings in the laptop everytime we need to look at this processor after looking at others in the plant. Do i need to connect to the processor through rs232 to do this or can i just change it in the program and download it through ethernet?
Currently i connect through ethernet with a x-over cable.
Thanks again and great site

Similar Topics

Hi everyone, First of all I'd like to tell you I'm not sure if what I'm trying to do is the way it should be done. I'm just learning about SCADA...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone I am using the PID function block (FB41 C) to regulate airflow. From my controll screen i want to change the P, I , D and gain...
Replies
Views
Hi all, it is possible to change the screens on the OP7 by useing a switch. I made 3 screens in protool which are named: automatic, step and...
Replies
Views
Hello, We have had a machine running for the last 10 years. It has 2 x Kinetix 300 drives. Around a year ago, one of the drives failed. We were...
Replies
Views
Hi All Trying to get the PLC to send a commant to the printer to prinnt a lable. evarything is setup except RS linnx cannot see the printers and...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom