l35E PLC connecting to Zebra ZD421 printer

GGH

Hi All

Trying to get the PLC to send a commant to the printer to prinnt a lable. evarything is setup except RS linnx cannot see the printers and the ethernet tree has a yellow triangle on the printer Icons. Any Ideas. Trying to search for the Firmware to update the printer without any luck. Stuck with 2 printers that cannot print with. any help will be appreciated Thanks in advance.

Similar Topics

Hi All I'm trying to connect two zebra printers to th PLC through Ethernet. I can ping the Printer through my laptop connected to the private...
Replies
Views
while i am trying to change ip address online , plc has gone to conflict mode. Now i want to restore the factory settings for allen bradley...
Replies
Views
We have a system containing only (2)CompactLogix L35E with (2) GE Fanuc HMIs and (9)Opto EB2 I/O racks. These devices are connected over a...
Replies
Views
Hi, i would like to generate report an print it from PLC. I heard thet raw ASCII printing can be done direct from PLC. I'm using Allen Bradley...
Replies
Views
Hi friends, I am unable to upload/download the program from/to compact logix L35E PLC. In RS linx i configured the controller and i can view the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom