program upload error in compact logix L35E PLC

sahebanna

Hi friends,
I am unable to upload/download the program from/to compact logix L35E PLC. In RS linx i configured the controller and i can view the controller in RS linx. While uploading the program it will give one error i.e. 'Upload is not permitted from controller'. same error print screen i attached with this thread :confused:. how can overcome from this problem. early responce is greatly apprecisted.

regards,
Sahebanna.

upload error.jpg

The message means what it says.

The controller has been secured using FactoryTalk Security, and your FactoryTalk user account has not been given permission to upload from the controller.

You need to get a FactoryTalk account configured that has Upload permissions.