Changing a bit with plc and hmi

Let's say you want to store an integer on MW0.

Inside the plc you can use the MOVE-function or use the result of a calculation.

With WinCC-flexible you can create a tag e.g. 'name_value' or you can make use of the symbolic names of the plc-program but then you need to work integrated between WinCC-flex and STEP7.

Go to your screen and make use of a IO-field (it shoudl be on the right side of the screen).

In the TAB 'General':

Define the 'Type-mode' as input or input/output.
Define the 'process-tag' as 'name_value'.
Define the format-type 'decimal'.
Define the format-pattern according on how big your value is.

Similar Topics

Hi, I am using the DN bit to stop the timer. However the DN bit doesnt change state. Please see the attached image. Any help is appreciated.
Replies
Views
Hi, I am creating a HMI project that is using kepware OPC server to communicate with a square D PLC. I need to create something like a...
Replies
Views
Hi Just have a quick question, I am updating HW config of a system which uses a few DI / RO and AI inside with an ET200S. Card one uses byte...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I have one step 7 simatic program in which I noticed that one bit is constantly changing every two sec, but I cannot find any timers...
Replies
Views
How can I program this: I have 16 alarms in a word. When a there is an alarm, I want to detect this, so I compare it with zero. When there is a...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom