Cheap HMI with Registry

raguilas

Hi

I Hope someone can help me with this, please

I want to automate a weigh bin filler(for fruit) but I 'd like to store in the HMI the total quantity of fruit weight/boxes by day; I want to use a cheap HMI, I don't know if this is posible with the most basic panels availables on the market let's say siemens or allen bradley or any other cheaper brand, for an allen bradley HMI would it be neccesary to buy a "library file" license to do this?

thanks in advance

(y)

You can do it with a Weintek. Any model. Store to HMI memory or removable USB.
I think you could do this with most brands. Don't know about Allen Bradley.

It depends what your price range of "cheap" is. A PC based HMI can give you the capabilities to do pretty much anything you want at a just about any price range you want depending on how industrialized you want the hardware. For example:

http://www.advancedhmi.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=1&zenid=da25fcd5b8b1db6c49a4a5a24fff3a03

Or if you wanted to go really low cost and not care about "industrialized", you can find a used PC or laptop to run the HMI software which can get you below $100USD.

It depends what your price range of "cheap" is. A PC based HMI can give you the capabilities to do pretty much anything you want at a just about any price range you want depending on how industrialized you want the hardware. For example:

http://www.advancedhmi.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=1&zenid=da25fcd5b8b1db6c49a4a5a24fff3a03

Or if you wanted to go really low cost and not care about "industrialized", you can find a used PC or laptop to run the HMI software which can get you below $100USD.

They are affordable according to its size-price, thank you for your suggestion Archie, have a nice day :)