PLC+HMI cheap solution

Hello
I suggest SCHNEIDER HMISCUA65 (PLC+HMI) (color touchscreen) for € 450 (16I, 12 O +Ethernet TCP-IP)
61980-magelis-scu

Have you considered an All in one solution. Such as the ones from Horner electric etc. HMI and controller in one device. ?

I will add my vote for the Automation Direct line of C-More HMI's I just used a 6" color touch screen from them, a C-More Micro with an AB Micrologix PLC and everything worked out great....

Similar Topics

Anyone know of a cheap foundation fieldbus communicator? Something like the USB 8486 H1, but one that does not cost $3k? Thanks, Trevor EDIT: I...
Replies
Views
Hi, I would like to assemble a simulator/practice booster pump system that uses PID to maintain steady water pressure under various outlet demands...
Replies
Views
I want to monitor a couple signals in a place where there is no PLC but there is ethernet. I know I can use an AENTR or Flex I/O and a module but...
Replies
Views
I thought it would be fun to ask what everyone's favorite cheap-er HMI is and favorite features. My favorite features are how easy are 1)...
Replies
Views
Does anyone know of a cheap USB to ControlNet or USB to DeviceNet adapter (I'm looking for both). I thought PLC Cable would have one but I did not...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom