Chilled water control system

Charbel

Dear,

I am looking from control point of view for the chilled water control system, is it better to have heat exchanger in the plots? or directly going to the plots?

Chilled water system is serving an airport, from security point of view, client prefers to have the DCP in landside and all the plots served are mainly in the airside.

I see that it is better to have heat exchangers in the plots, in this way, we are able to isolate the DCP and heat exchanger control from DCP directly feeding the building which might cause problem in the temperature and flow.

Hopefully I can get some insight from you guys on this issue.

thank you,

charbel

what reason is there for the exchangers, if they are water/water you dont need them, the only reason can be waterleakage to avoid great quantities of water. negative is loss of efficiency.