Citect Login and window redraw

IainH

Is there any way in Citect to prevent windows being redrawn when a user logs in with a new priveledge level?

I have a number of Citect windows open, one containing an ActiveX component used to display the video from a CCTV camera and when the user logs in (or out) the window is refreshed and the ActiveX component requires to be re-initialised.

Thanks,

Iain

Similar Topics

Hi I have a project were i want to indicate to the plc that someone is logged on to the hmi system. This is done with cicode in the base template...
Replies
Views
Hi All, new forum user here. i need some help i have Citect V7.2 and want to run some simple code to open a window with WinNew for approx 10...
Replies
Views
Hello everybody, I'm using Vijeo Citect v7.40 and I would like to keep a log file with all user login related information: time/date of every...
Replies
Views
Hey pips!I am new to Citect and I don't know how to track users who logged in. In WinCC, I've done it by including user login in the alarm...
Replies
Views
Hello, the system we use is Scada 7.5 series. We have usb key activ now we need additional key to make the system work, how do we solve this...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom