Citect OPC Client

aju

Hi all,

Please suggest the procedure for using Citect SCADA as OPC cliecnt to communicate it with any OPC server

Actually i have tried it once but was unable to do so, does it require any drivers to install or will have to use its inbuilt drivers only (i.e. Foundation POC drivers)

Thanks and Regards
aju

Hello AJU,

Not sure what OPC server you are trying to connect to Citect but if you go to the support section of Kepware's website they have connectivity guides for various HMIs including Citect.

Similar Topics

i followed instructions in https://www.kepware.com/getattachment/da3be813-6b30-461c-bca4-5c0a186fe3cf/citect.pdf and configured a device. I then...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I have National Instrument OPC Server and Citect scada as Client. The Problem is, when One Probe fails in the field then Citect Scada...
Replies
Views
hello all, i will like to know about Citect OPC client, iam haveing RSlinx proffertional version and i like to communicate with citct SCADA...
Replies
Views
Hi everybody, I have a simple question for anyone who knows.We cant try because system is working and we dont have a permission about it. We have...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I'm pretty new to PLC. I've encountered a problem of trying to have Win911 alarming system connect to the Citect 2018 OPC DA Server and...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom