Citect or MX4

thomas1000

Hello all,

can someone tell me if I can generate a variable tag in the tag database using a digital data type using a Mitsubishi plc register for example

D100 bitand 1 so that the the digital tag is extracted from the first bit of register d100.

I have seen the bitand expression used in scripts.

Thanks

I have seen this question come up on the Citect Users List (worth joining by the way). If I remember rightly someone replied that a Cicode function was required but not sure. Suggest you join the list and ask the question there.

Similar Topics

I am using Mitsubishi MX4 (Citect SCADA) I am starting a new project shortly and wondered if you could help I am trying to create individual...
Replies
Views
Hello, the system we use is Scada 7.5 series. We have usb key activ now we need additional key to make the system work, how do we solve this...
Replies
Views
So i've been at this for a long while, i have Citect Scada 2018, i have full access to everything but i can't seem to find any option or...
Replies
Views
Hello, i've been at this for months now, i tried creating accounts on the aveva website but it seems to never approve my accounts or at least when...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a running project on Citect v5.42 and simatic net v6.4 I have created a new spare PC and loaded all software like Citect, station...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom