Citect Reporting Rounding and Scientific Notation

Hi there,

I have some real values I want to display in a report.

ON a graphic display the value appears as 109652.
On the report is appears as 1.10e+005

Can someone please help me change the format?

1. What version of Citect are you running?
2. I assume you are using Citect Reports (not their Historian) and using RTF template files to generate the report?
3. What is the exact function you are using in the template to read the tag value?

you might see if Knowledge Base article Q5761 "TagRead returns the full precision regardless of the format specified" is any help also.

Similar Topics

I am new to Vijeo Citect version 7.1. I am trying to configure report based on system failures in our Project. I found one method where we build a...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm looking to convert trend files into database dBASE_DEV files so that I can use them for reporting in an Access Database. How would I...
Replies
Views
So i've been at this for a long while, i have Citect Scada 2018, i have full access to everything but i can't seem to find any option or...
Replies
Views
Hello, i've been at this for months now, i tried creating accounts on the aveva website but it seems to never approve my accounts or at least when...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a running project on Citect v5.42 and simatic net v6.4 I have created a new spare PC and loaded all software like Citect, station...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom