Citect SCADA 2018 Licensing Issue

bruins37

Hi Guys,

So I am trying to figure out why my Citect 2018 is starting in demo mode even though I have a full 5000 point server license in floating license manager. I am running Windows 10 version 1809. I am not over the 5000 point threshold and I've called tech support multiple times only to get the same "I have to look through our database" so I am at a loss. This might be related to this, but I am using the server as a client license holder so the client has to go to the server to grab the license, and that is not working either.

Also to get a bigger picture of my setup: 2 redundant SCADA servers both running the same version of windows 10. 1 Client computer running on windows 7 64bit.

Appreciate the help in advance.