Citect Software Error

Terrep

I have the CSV Included project included in my project. When I compile my project I get the following software error - C:\ProgramData\Citect\CitectSCADA 7.20\User\CSV_Include\PGDYNOBJ.DBF. I've copied the PGDYNOBJ.DBF file from the include and pasted it into the CSV Include user folder.

Sounds like the CSV_Include .DBF got corrupted. As I understand it that DB is something like "Page Dynamic Objects) so keeps track of the AN number and which ones are linked to dynamic objects, so this DBF for the Include project would be different from the CSV_Include project - thus the error message did not go away.
Do you have a backup of the CSV_Include project? Or can you do a reload from the Citect v7.20 DVD? If you have the DVD, you might try installing Citect on a different device (server or PC) and then finding the DBF there, and copying it over to the system with the CSV_Include error into the directory like you did above. The point is to find a good uncorrupted PGDYNOBJ.DBF file and copy over the old one... Good luck!

This is a bit late, not sure which of these worked for me I didn't test them individually:
- Delete the .ndx
- Pack the project in question