Citect Trends Not Working

Iangwf

Hi all
I'm new to citect and I'm trying to get me head around a trend issue, if you can assist it would be greatly appreciated.

I'm told the trend pages worked fine up until a couple of days ago and now for some reason they don't.
The Citect PC has not had any updates.

When I remotely connect to the Citect PC, I get an error indicating that:
THE CONNECTION TO THE ALARM SERVER IN THE SELECTED CLUSTER 'P5_REF_CLUSTER1" IS OFF LINE.

I'm not sure if (P5_REF_CLUSTER1") is a real pc or if it is a virtual device.
Can anyone tell how to work out the (P5_REF_CLUSTER1") ip address if it has one.

As you can see from image No6 that the IO server, Alarm server & Trend has stopped.
I'm amusing they're all related to (P5_REF_CLUSTER1") being off line but I don't know how how Citect communicates to (P5_REF_CLUSTER1") to be able to find out why its off line.

Any help appreciated
Thanks

Untitled4.png Untitled6.png Untitled7.png Untitled5.png

Hi,

If rebooting does not fix the issue, is it possible that changes have been made to the PLC that have not been followed through to Citect? In particular, is it possible that tags have been deleted from the PLC that are required by Citect?

I note that the customer is GWF.

GWF have an electrical standard that Allen-Bradley is the preferred (required) PLC over other brands.

Attached is a technote that may assist you if missing tags is the cause of the problem.