Citect trends

krishy

I wonder how to solve this issue in Citect 7.30

The trends are configured and working correctly. But the scales after launch are horrible. Is there any way to set the scale to a default?

You must set the scale for the "Tag" that is being trended.
Set the raw and engineering to the values required.
If you want the trend for that tag to show a max of 100 then set the tag raw to Min = 0 and max = 100 then set engineering to min = 0 and max = 100.

So not for the trend tag, rather the original tag?

Anyway, I got a small Cicode, with little modification, which does the job.

Code:
INT FUNCTION ExitPageTrend(INT hAnTrend, INT TrendScNo)

INT i;
STRING sFile = "[Run]:\TREND_TK.INI";

WndPutFileProfile("Span_" + IntToStr(TrendScNo),"Span",IntToStr(TrnGetSpan(hAnTrend)), sFile);
FOR i = 1 TO 8 DO
WndPutFileProfile("Pen_" + IntToStr(TrendScNo), "Pen" + IntToStr(i), TrnGetPen(hAnTrend, i), sFile);
WndPutFileProfile("Pen_" + IntToStr(TrendScNo), "Scale_100_" + IntToStr(i), TrnGetScale(hAnTrend, i, 100), sFile);
WndPutFileProfile("Pen_" + IntToStr(TrendScNo), "Scale_000_" + IntToStr(i), TrnGetScale(hAnTrend, i, 0), sFile);
END

RETURN 0;
END

INT FUNCTION EntryPageTrend(INT hAnTrend, INT TrendScNo)

INT i,
iTemp;
STRING sFile = "[Run]:\TREND_TK.INI";

IF iFirstTime = 1 THEN
RETURN 0;
ELSE
iFirstTime = 1;
END

iTemp = StrToInt(WndGetFileProfile("Span_" + IntToStr(TrendScNo),"Span",0, sFile));

IF iTemp <> 0 THEN
TrnSetSpan(hAnTrend,iTemp);
END

FOR i = 1 TO 8 DO
TrnSetPen(hAnTrend, i, WndGetFileProfile("Pen_" + IntToStr(TrendScNo), "Pen" + IntToStr(i), "", sFile));
TrnSetScale(hAnTrend, i, 100, WndGetFileProfile("Pen_" + IntToStr(TrendScNo), "Scale_100_" + IntToStr(i), 32000, sFile) );
TrnSetScale(hAnTrend, i, 0 , WndGetFileProfile("Pen_" + IntToStr(TrendScNo), "Scale_000_" + IntToStr(i), 0, sFile));
END

RETURN 0;

It is called at page event.