CJ series Upgrade FINSGateway to FINS Serial

SeanWRT

Hello everyone, it is my understanding that my next project is to upgrade an old PC and application. We are upgrading from an older version of Wonderware to Wonderware 10.6.

I was told to look into addressing changes from the FINSGateway to FINS Serial and I was looking for a little direction. I have been in IT for 20+ years and QUITE new to PLCs and this type of environment.

Any hep would be greatly appreciated.

Sean.

Similar Topics

Hello, I have a 1764 1500 LSP Series A that keeps failing with DTL_E_FAIL I/O error. Searching around it seems there's a weird issue specifically...
Replies
Views
I want to raise question about 753 series VFD as we have the 9.011 version firmware in our system but the new come(spare) VFD is 12.2 version and...
Replies
Views
Does anyone know if I can upgrade the firmware in a PLC5/40E from Series C to Series F? I heard it may brick the processor....
Replies
Views
Hi, I going to upgrade the A Series PLC to Q series PLC but the touch screen will remain the same Can anyone help me to convert the A series...
Replies
Views
how to communicate FactoryTalk Optix and Mitsubishi Q Series. I want to know the details of that
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom