VFD 753 Series Firmware upgrade

FerdinandL

I want to raise question about 753 series VFD as we have the 9.011 version firmware in our system but the new come(spare) VFD is 12.2 version and our problem we have 4 753 series then one unit is burned and when we replace the faulty one by 12.2 version it did not work as the firmware is different version and we download from allen bradley site of 12.2 version firmware but when we attempt to download it directed to our controller and we stop as we afraid that the 3 remaining 9.011 version will be malfunction.my question now if I will download the 12.2 version in our controller the 3 is surely malfunction then is it easy to change the version of individual 3 VFD 9.011 version to 12.2 version or may I know the best way to solve this problem.

Thanks.

FerdieL
CCMC Jeddah