Clear Password

barg.af

Hi
I have a s5-100u cpu connected to op15
I forget operator password for changing setting.
how can i solve the problem.
Thank you in advanced

Maybe you could ask the person who gave you a password in the first place? Normally passwords are intended to avoid misuse.

Kind regards,

Replay from barg.af

My Dear Jean

I am new operator of Filling machin .
The old operator changes the password.
Now we can not change some setting for example: speed,time
This password is on operator panel(coros - op15).
I can clear password ,If i can re download the program from eprom to CPU.
Thank you in advanced
Sayed Najib Anwari

The standard admin password for Protool is 100.

You could try that in case the person who programmed the screen hasn't changed it to something else...

If that doesn't work have a look in the manual or on/inside the panel.. you'd be surprised how many times operators write the password down somewhere for 'safe' keeping.

JT ;-)

Replay from barg.af

I am new operator of Filling machin .
The old operator changes the password.
Now we can not change some setting for example: speed,time
This password is on operator panel(coros - op15).
I can clear password ,If i can re download the program from eprom to CPU.
Thank you in advanced
Sayed Najib Anwari