Click PLC and Ziplink

The assignment of the terminals is in the Click PLC manual available from AutomationDirect. Some have reported that the labeling of the terminals which is printed on the CPU module itself does not line up exactly with the related terminal. Pay special attention near the bottom.

The 'specifications' link next to add-on I/O modules seems to give a pretty good layout of the terminals.

The zip-link modules and cables provide the pinout of their individual components. I believe that the documentation which comes with the zip-link module will provide the module-terminal information and labels to apply to the module. Read the module documentation very carefully.

Last edited:

Similar Topics

Hey who has used a ZipLink with a Click PLC? I am a bit unsure about the benefits, is it just a matter of extending the wiring? so wiring is now...
Replies
Views
Complete noob here, using a Click C0-02DD1-D to run a test stand. Requirement is to turn on motor run for X seconds, turn off and dwell for X...
Replies
Views
merry christmas and happy new year i have a click c0-00dr-d and allen bradley 2711c-t3m. can the panelview talk to the click plc via modbus...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, i have never had to do a PWM Output or input before i have a Device that to dimm the lamp output from the ballast, the ballast has a 24V...
Replies
Views
I am trying to set a bit to command the Zebra ZT230 to print a label and receive a confirmation bit from the unit via an Automation Direct Click...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom