Click Plus email configuration

sparkyinak

In an attempt to address a networking issue on my end, I am asking the Click Plus experts if you could verify that I am configuring the email system and message correctly. The attached .pdfs are screenshots of an example setup where the email addresses are bogus so as not to inadvertently randomly select a legit account and that account gets inundated with spam...:ROFLMAO:

Presuming (never assume) that the emails are legit and the PLC is connected to the internet correctly, do I have it set up correctly, or do any of you see any discrepancies in the attachments that I do not?

Thank you in advance!

Similar Topics

This is more of a multipart question involving home networking and I have limited experience in computer networking. The first objective is to...
Replies
Views
I have both an Automation Direct Click Plus PLC and a EA3 series Micro HMI that I’m getting a feeling for before a big project since I haven’t use...
Replies
Views
I am trying to set a bit to command the Zebra ZT230 to print a label and receive a confirmation bit from the unit via an Automation Direct Click...
Replies
Views
Dear All My customer want us to setup a new plant automation with IoT capability. We are inclined to go with CLICK PLUS PLC as it supports MQTT...
Replies
Views
Working on a project using MQTT and an Automation Direct Click Plus. Have the bidirectional communication pretty much figured out. One of the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom