client wincc

mehdir

Hi
I want to download client wincc from my multiproject in engineering station to client PC. but after the program completely copied in client PC when it want Open it this message appeares "the user not have the rights to perform this action! please check the assignment of the current user of the user group in windows" what is the problem?

Similar Topics

Hey, We are using the latest and greatest version of WinCC WebServer and Client. WinCC WebNavigator V7.4 + SP1 + Upd13 To the best of my...
Replies
Views
Hi I went through some documents of wincc where it is mention that while configuring client, we need to mention the location of the data under...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a WinCC 7.3 server with 6 clients (Multiuser project), all works fine accept 1 thing. There are a couple of screens containing...
Replies
Views
Hello guys. First of all really sorry for my bad english. Here i have some problem with connecting to client tags to server tags. I'm currently...
Replies
Views
We have a setup with a Siemens IPC547D as the server and 2 clients, also IPC547D's. We had these set up at Siemens Manchester on a local network...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom