WinCC Client trend not loading.

DeKemp

Hello,

I have a WinCC 7.3 server with 6 clients (Multiuser project), all works fine accept 1 thing.

There are a couple of screens containing trendings. They show correctly but. When you edit a trend from within the picture editor and save. The trend on the client keeps showing the old data.

For example for 1 trending all the procces tags are changed. We changed the picture to update the tags in the trending. These are shown correctly on the server.
But when you view them on the client the trend is still showing the old tags. This also doesnt get fixed when you restart the client.

Is there a setting i'm missing?

Similar Topics

Hey, We are using the latest and greatest version of WinCC WebServer and Client. WinCC WebNavigator V7.4 + SP1 + Upd13 To the best of my...
Replies
Views
Hi I went through some documents of wincc where it is mention that while configuring client, we need to mention the location of the data under...
Replies
Views
Hello guys. First of all really sorry for my bad english. Here i have some problem with connecting to client tags to server tags. I'm currently...
Replies
Views
We have a setup with a Siemens IPC547D as the server and 2 clients, also IPC547D's. We had these set up at Siemens Manchester on a local network...
Replies
Views
Hi I want to download client wincc from my multiproject in engineering station to client PC. but after the program completely copied in client PC...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom