CLX-L62 program erased after power resumes

iamzackster

i'm using a flash card to backup data from the clx-l62 processor. the backup is programmed to happen once in 10 minutes. whenever there is a power failure/fluctuation, and normal power resumes, the processor goes to non recoverable fault mode and there is no program in the controller. i checked the cf card and there is no program in it too.

please help as this issue is really starting to tear me apart!

Similar Topics

Doing a remote online with a customer on a 1756-L62 (NOT "S"!) in RemoteRun mode. Project is ver16.04 To reset faults the easiest way is put in...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone! We have a customer that has a system that runs with an Allen-Bradley ControlLogix L62 with a Wonderware SCADA system. At one time...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, I have a new L-62 I've been using for test all week. I powered up this morning and the controller OK LED is flashing Red. The manual...
Replies
Views
Controller: 1756-L84E v.35 Prosoft MVI56E-MNETC for ModbusTCP/IP I'm having an issue with some of my write commands. The write command that...
Replies
Views
I have several Avery scale units and they are configured as Generic Ethernet modules, and I am actually reading the data fine for the weight...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom