CLX, Wonderware, DA Servers..

I saw it suggested earlier, but did not see if you actually tried it....Did you try the Advise All items? I would recommend using this for the Logix PLCs as I believe they optimize communications and the Advise Active Only may cause the PLC to constantly attempt to re-optimize everytime you change screens.

I have experienced problems in the past with Advise Active Only and Logix PLCs. Keep in mind, this may make the initial connection a little slower, but once things are communicating you should be good to go.

Thank you.

I saw it suggested earlier, but did not see if you actually tried it....Did you try the Advise All items? I would recommend using this for the Logix PLCs as I believe they optimize communications and the Advise Active Only may cause the PLC to constantly attempt to re-optimize everytime you change screens.

I have experienced problems in the past with Advise Active Only and Logix PLCs. Keep in mind, this may make the initial connection a little slower, but once things are communicating you should be good to go.

it is set but I have to wait for failure.