Codesys - Data Logger

As long as n is greater than 1? than 10? than 100?

As I said: I don't know. Too many variables here. We do not know the hardware this is running on. We do not know how much the load on CPU and other relevant subsystems of the PLC is with the program that it is running. We do not know the nature of the filesystem it is being written to. As I said, the behavior is quite typical of a buffer that cannot be emptied fast enough. Why this is the case we cannot tell. Too many unknown factors.

That is an interesting definition of "nice."
I do not know what axe you have to grind with codesys or myself, but I cannot appreciate your tone on this one. Dropping from this conversation as this does not help mr Heriot86.

Similar Topics

Hello. I have been using CODESYS for years and had taken for granted that the PLC part was very similar to TwinCAT. but just found one issue that...
Replies
Views
Does anyone in the community have some experience to help a novice understand how to use the Configuration Assembly data for an Adapter device...
Replies
Views
This is a sort of beginner question, but I'd appreciate some input. I'm a longtime Rockwell user, and one of the convenient things about the A-B...
Replies
Views
Basically looking for a scatter plot, looking at the trace feature seems all the x-axis data is time-series only. I'd to display speed vs flow, so...
Replies
Views
I have an existing array in Global Variables, Test_Array: ARRAY [0..3,0..20] OF DINT that is working fine. I can see the values changing when I...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom