CODESYS Gateway does not start, cannot scan CODESYS devices

AlfredoQuintero

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hello:
I have a problem I had never seen before with CODESYS and it seems to have happened after I added some new installation to this Windows workstation.
As shown on the screenshot below, the CODESYS gateway does not start, and as a result it is not possible to scan CODESYS devices. Looked into CODESYS forums and there are a number of similar inquiries but no explanation on the resolution.
Would be very helpful if someone has found this issue and could share a solution.

20230723_CODESYS_Gateway_does_not_start.png

In CODESYS Installer, Settings, change the default gateway to the version you want to use ( and back again). #random-troubleshooting-ideas
Once again, AustralIan, you have come to the rescue.
Your solution worked. Thanks so much.
paraffin power, thanks for your comments too.

20230724_CODESYS_Gateway.png