Codesys how to rename Digital input

Jirrr

Hello,

it is possible to rename d.input or output in order to this change apply to whole project?
I can change name easily in HW config of inputs module but it will not change names at places where this input is used in POU etc.and instead of renaming it in whole project it will practically create new variable....

thanks a lot....

Certainly in V3.
Change the 'view' on the symbol table to 'Tabular' (not 'Textual')
and just rename the variable. The 'Refactoring' will point out each time that variable is used and change it.

Similar Topics

Hello to all, can you please provide an example of obtaining a current working directory as a string in CodeSys? For example, during starting the...
Replies
Views
Hello to all, I'm just starting with using CodeSys. Immediately, I have noticed that Codesys doesn't use data blocks like for example S7 does...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am using a Hitachi Micro EHV+ for a small project, and I wanted to have a Web visu, done with Codesys V3.5 SP13 Patch 2. I test the...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a requirement to manage the text alignment dynamically. So, for example: 1. English Texts should be displayed from Left in...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am new to Codesys, and am trying to learn about it for a project we're developing. I've got a couple questions, but first a little...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom